Be a leader in Science, Technology, Research, & Innovation in the Homeland Security Enterprise.
Simental Industries Ltd. mission is to lead cutting edge research and science to develop new, innovative systems, technologies and solutions for the Homeland Security Enterprise. Our goal is to develop solutions that make the world resilient to crime, disasters, climate change and the environment. Solutions and products that revolutionize the way we integrate research, science, data, education, cyber and physical security, safety, emergency preparedness, disaster mitigation, climate adaptation and community resilience into our society.
Our work is focused on three key areas:
- Thought Leadership: Conducting Applied Research, Scholarly Publications, and Subject Matter Presentations.
- Services: Providing Education, Training & HSEEP Exercise Consulting Services.
- Innovation through Homeland Security Technology Development.
We come from different backgrounds and together with our robust network of associates collectively have decades of experience across Homeland Security & Emergency Management in the areas of:
- Structural & Wildland Firefighting,
- Emergency Medical Response and Hospital Emergency Management,
- HazMat Awareness and Response,
- Public Health and Healthcare Emergency Preparedness,
- Criminal Justice,
- Public Safety Research,
- Academic Leadership and Program Development,
- EMAP accreditation support,
- Risk Management, Vulnerability Assessment, & Hazard Mitigation,
- Continuity of Business Operations,
- Physical and Cyber Security, and
- Military Service in the Navy and Air Force.
Individually, our team has worked for dynamic companies, organizations and academic institutions such as the:
- George C. Marshall Center for European Studies
- United States Northern Command & NORAD
- Colorado Judicial Branch,
- El Paso County Sheriff’s Office,
- Pikes Peak Regional Office of Emergency Management
- Colorado South Central Homeland Security Region,
- Pikes Peak Regional Medical Response System,
- American Red Cross,
- Trauma Health and Hazards Center and the Center for Homeland Security at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs,
- United States Space Foundation,
- Colorado Technical University’s College of Security Studies,
- Tulane University,
- University of Colorado Health-Memorial Hospital,
- Rocky Mountain Health Care Service,
- Colorado Hospital Association,
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment,
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Quarantine and Border Health Services Branch: Epidemiology Field Team, Los Angeles Quarantine Station, Honolulu Quarantine Station,
- and many non-profit organizations and private sector businesses.
Our unique experience leading, managing and responding to emergencies and disasters has provided us firsthand knowledge of various fields within the Homeland Security Enterprise. Our services are provided by a core leadership team of professionals supported by additional contracted subject matter expertise from our expansive network of practitioners, academics and associates working in the field professionally to meet our client’s specific needs. We leverage and engage with our peer and professional networks for support to solve client challenges.